Great Falls College MSU and the Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) Committee are teaming up to provide a wellness check up and dental services all in one day!
The coinciding events will take place February 11th at Great Falls College MSU.
9am-3pm No Smile Left Behind: Community Dental Day
– Free cleanings for adults & children
– Free adult extractions
– Free overall health screenings
* Appointments are highly recommended if you wish to receive dental services. Call 771-4364 to schedule
10am-2pm Wellness & Prevention Check-up
Do you know how to use health insurance benefits? Do you have a Doctor who knows your health history? Or are you using a walk-in provider? Confused by co-pays, deductibles and what your insurance covers?
Get your questions answered!
– Insurance application assistance
– Interactive health prevention booths